Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Free dodaci za Vegas (nisu efekti i tranzicije)

[es] :: Video softver :: Free dodaci za Vegas (nisu efekti i tranzicije)

[ Pregleda: 3406 | Odgovora: 5 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

agw.mile
Novi Sad

Član broj: 139974
212.200.240.*

+2 Profil

icon Free dodaci za Vegas (nisu efekti i tranzicije)29.03.2007. u 00:15 - pre 209 meseci

http://www.vasst.com/search.aspx?entity=16...tegory=Freeware

CopyWriter
Protect your work

Add copyright information to all your veg files instantly with this FREE application from VASST. Simply fill out the information in the interface, and execute. All your veg files will have copyright and summary information embedded. This can work on a single veg file, or batch-write to all selected veg files on your system.

Categories: Freeware

DoubleTake
Your 2-camera editor for Sony Vegas

This is the two-cam tool called DuoCam in the original Ultimate S1. It is a 2 camera editor for Sony Vegas.

Categories: Freeware, Video
DVDPrep
Easily prepare files for DVD Authoring

Single button rendering to DVD from the Vegas timeline, this application preps the DVD and AC3 files, placing them together for DVD Architect to find and place correctly. You can select from NTSC, PAL, or 24p formats and render in Normal (4:3) or Widescreen (16:9) aspect. DVDPrep will correctly prepare your files for DVD authoring in applications such as DVD Architect. New in version 1.1 DVDPrep now always includes markers and automatically senses project audio settings for AC3 Stereo or 5.1 Surround.

PIP Selection
Quick PIP Creation from a selected event

You make a selection and then run the PIP Selector script. VASST PIP Selector makes a PIP for the duration of the selection with a ease in/out duration and a placement in any of the 4 corners or center. Super speedy picture in picture effects that will reveal other information and then back to full screen again with this simple but time-saving script.

SubText
Easily add subtitles to your projects

Create your subtitles in Microsoft Word or other text editor, and apply this application. You can even import DVD Architect .SUB files. SubText will then place/generate regions into your project with the subtitle as the label, saving you enormous amounts of time. Your text must be in .txt or .sub format; SubText won’t import .rtf or .doc formatted documents. SubText will also Export regions to a DVD Architect .SUB formatted file. New Version 1.2 adds the ability to create multi-line subtitles by adding a vertical bar {|} between the text you want on a new line.

Trackalizer
Audio track exporter

Trackalizer will help you export your audio tracks as separate audio files for easy import into other programs. You can choose any render format that Vegas supports. Trackalizer will even automatically sense and render Mono and Stereo tracks with separate templates. There are additional rendering templates that you can install for 48K and 96K sample rate at 24bit sample depth.

With Trackalizer, each audio track that you include can be a continuous audio file starting at the beginning of the project and continuing to the end or you can just render the looped/selected region. There is also an option to export without any FX so you can process the tracks in another multi-track audio application.

New for version 1.5, Trackalizer can now render named regions to separate audio files using the region name as the filename. It also has an option to change the project title to match the region name before rendering so that ID3 tags will be updated correctly when rendering to formats like MP3.

Odgovor na temu

deks007

Član broj: 49277

+42 Profil

icon Re: Free dodaci za Vegas (nisu efekti i tranzicije)29.03.2007. u 11:58 - pre 209 meseci
Dali je link u redu , nesto ga ne otvara . Pozdrav !
Zene cesto pitaju dali su inteligentni muskarci bolji muzevi . Inteligentni muskarci se uopste nezene !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n1HbrYNq30

Odgovor na temu

ton_majstor

Član broj: 36874
*.adsl-1.sezampro.yu.

+4 Profil

icon Re: Free dodaci za Vegas (nisu efekti i tranzicije)29.03.2007. u 15:49 - pre 209 meseci
Skrati na http://www.vasst.com/, pa kopaj dalje.

Recimo, ovde: http://www.vasst.com/search.aspx?entity=16&category=Freeware

Pozdrav!

[Ovu poruku je menjao ton_majstor dana 29.03.2007. u 21:21 GMT+1]

Odgovor na temu

ton_majstor

Član broj: 36874
*.adsl-1.sezampro.yu.

+4 Profil

icon Re: Free dodaci za Vegas (nisu efekti i tranzicije)29.03.2007. u 20:36 - pre 209 meseci
Citat:
Categories: Freeware, Video
DVDPrep
Easily prepare files for DVD Authoring

Single button rendering to DVD from the Vegas timeline, this application preps the DVD and AC3 files, placing them together for DVD Architect to find and place correctly. You can select from NTSC, PAL, or 24p formats and render in Normal (4:3) or Widescreen (16:9) aspect. DVDPrep will correctly prepare your files for DVD authoring in applications such as DVD Architect. New in version 1.1 DVDPrep now always includes markers and automatically senses project audio settings for AC3 Stereo or 5.1 Surround.

Ovo sam skinuo, probam upravo... hvala za link!

Pozdrav!

Odgovor na temu

agw.mile
Novi Sad

Član broj: 139974
212.200.240.*

+2 Profil

icon Re: Free dodaci za Vegas (nisu efekti i tranzicije)30.03.2007. u 00:02 - pre 209 meseci
Citat:
ton_majstor: Ovo sam skinuo, probam upravo... hvala za link!

Pozdrav!

Nema na cemu. Istina nista nisam probao jer sam ovih dana u velikoj frci. Javi kako je proslo testiranje i da li ima neke koristi.

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Video softver :: Free dodaci za Vegas (nisu efekti i tranzicije)

[ Pregleda: 3406 | Odgovora: 5 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.